Our aggregates are sourced exclusively from our sand pit located in Moyagh, Burndennett, Co Tyrone. The aggregates we offer come in various sizes ranging from 10mm, 20mm, 40mm to hard-core (100-150mm), making them ideal for a wide range of construction and landscaping projects.
Our aggregates can be delivered in any size of load, ensuring that we can meet the demands of any project, big or small. We take pride in providing high-quality aggregates that are free from impurities and are thoroughly washed and graded to ensure consistent quality.
- W&J Chambers’ Boulders are locally sourced in our own Quarries and Sand & Gravel Pit based in Dungiven, Claudy and Donemana
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620:2002 +A1:2008, the highest possible European standard
- Very strong and durable
- Available for Delivery, or collection from all of our Quarries
- Can be used as a decorative feature
- Retaining Walls
- Flood protection
Quality & Performance
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620 + A1 2008, the highest possible European Standard
- Aggregate is subject to regular and rigorous testing by an independent laboratory