Pin Head Dust
Our aggregates are sourced exclusively from our sand pit located in Moyagh, Burndennett, Co Tyrone. The aggregates we offer come in various sizes ranging from 10mm, 20mm, 40mm to hard-core (100-150mm), making them ideal for a wide range of construction and landscaping projects.
Our aggregates can be delivered in any size of load, ensuring that we can meet the demands of any project, big or small. We take pride in providing high-quality aggregates that are free from impurities and are thoroughly washed and graded to ensure consistent quality.
- W&J Chambers’ Quarry Dust is locally sourced in our own Kilhoyle Quarry based just outside of Dungiven
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620:2002 +A1:2008, the highest possible European standard
- A by-product of the crushing process during quarrying
- Available for Delivery, or collection from our Drumahoe and Coleraine Depots, or alternatively directly from the source in our Kilhoyle Quarry
- Gravel tracks
- Running tracks
- Astroturf fields
Quality & Performance
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620 + A1 2008, the highest possible European Standard
- Aggregate is subject to regular and rigorous testing by an independent laboratory