We produce the mortar at our Drumahoe depot and we can deliver to your home/site and place in mortar tubs or disposable bags. Customer requirements will dictate the retardation/length of usability, normally 36hours, after which the mortar starts to lose its flexibility when the water is absorbed into the concrete block/brick.
Alternatively we have Building Mortar Silo’s at our Drumahoe & Coleraine Depots. Customers can collect Building Mortar from 7am – 4pm daily. The length of usability is usually 8hours.
- W&J Chambers Plastering Mortar is made using a mix of Cement, Sand and Water
- Contains Fine Sand to allow for a smoother finish and easier workability
- Additives can be added to extend the setting time of the Mortar
- Rendering for the outside of walls
- Rendering for the inside of walls
Quality & Performance
- Sand is certified to I.S. EN 12620 + A1 2008, the highest possible European Standard.
- The Cement conforms to EN 197-1:2011