Our aggregates are sourced exclusively from our sand pit located in Moyagh, Burndennett, Co Tyrone. The aggregates we offer come in various sizes ranging from 10mm, 20mm, 40mm to hard-core (100-150mm), making them ideal for a wide range of construction and landscaping projects.
Our aggregates can be delivered in any size of load, ensuring that we can meet the demands of any project, big or small. We take pride in providing high-quality aggregates that are free from impurities and are thoroughly washed and graded to ensure consistent quality.
- W&J Chambers’ Quarry Rubble is locally sourced in our own Kilhoyle Quarry based just outside of Dungiven or our Lisbunny Quarry near Claudy
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620:2002 +A1:2008, the highest possible European standard
- It is made from large pieces of stone that are broke down into smaller pieces
- Available for Delivery, or collection from our Drumahoe and Coleraine Depots, or alternatively directly from the source in our Kilhoyle Quarry
- Typically used as a base material for concrete projects
- Road Construction
Quality & Performance
- Aggregate certified to I.S. EN 12620 + A1 2008, the highest possible European Standard
- Aggregate is subject to regular and rigorous testing by an independent laboratory