Quick Drying Screed
Screed is primarily used as underlay to create a smooth, level base before finishing such as carpet, tiles, or floorboards. W&J Chambers screed is a mixture of Sharp Sand brought in from our own Certified Sand and Gravel Pit in Donemana, and Cement.
- Flagging Sand Screed is a type of Screed that creates a smooth surface on a Concrete Floor. It is typically used in commercial and industrial settings where a durable and hard-wearing surface is required.
- Sand certified to I.S. EN 12620:2002 +A1:2008, the highest possible European standard
- Locally sourced Aggregate is transported from our own Chambers Quarries to our main manufacturing Hubs
- Mixed by our vastly experienced batchmen with cement and water using our specialised recipe
Quality & Performance
- This product is subject to rigorours and regular testing undertaken by an independent laboratory and is audited annually to ensure it conforms to BS EN 206 + BS 8500.
- Sand is certified to I.S. EN 12620 + A1 2008, the highest possible European Standard.
- The Cement conforms to EN 197-1:2011
Get A Quote